Composition V, October--November 1997, piano. This is a collage on fragments of the works of a famous composer. First performed by Alexis Apostolidis, at a concert of "Musiki Praxi" in Thessaloniki in 1999. (Same concert: Composition VIII, see below)
Composition VI, January 1998-, voice and piano (and clarinett quartet, uncomplete).
Composition VII, for flute, clarinet and piano, uncomplete.
Composition VIII, 17.3.1999, voice after a poem of Kostas Tsachalinas. First performed by Kostas Tsachalinas, at a concert of "Musiki Praxi" in Thessaloniki in 1999.
The following 3 works were submitted for my "Vordiplom"-examination at Composition at the University of the Arts, Berlin (UdK):
- 3 Pieces for string quartet, Autumn 1997--Spring 1998
- Piece for Double Bass, Autumn 1998--January 1999
- "Transpositionen", Spring 1999-July 1999, chamber orchestra.
Piece for orchestra (uncompleted)
The following 6 works were submitted for my "Diplom"-examination at Composition at UdK-Berlin:
- 4 Pieces for Harp, October 1999-Winter 2000
- 10' 10'', November 1999-April 2000, Electronic. Before listening to the piece please consider the following:
- The sound file of this piece is not normalized. This means that you have to turn the volume to the maximum in order to listen to the piece. Every normalization process created problems to the sound.
- The piece is composed for 2 loudspeakers and not for headset.
- Before downloading it, consider the size of the file (103MB).
link to wav file
- Konzert, April 2000--Juli 2000. 3 pieces
- for trumpete and 2 celli,
- for piano
- for accordeon, marimba, viola and guitar
- Octet, October 2000-?, for flute, clarinet, trumpete, xylophone, mandolin, violin, double bass and piano. I think that only the last 2 movements of this octet are good: Serenata and Andante.
- String trio; For the 1st chapter of "Alice in Wonderland"
Facsimile | Sound
- Piece for orchestra; composed for the first section of the film "Berlin, Sinfonie einer Großstadt". Score (PostScript)
Canon. Composed between January and June 2002 for the piece "Berlin, Sinfonie einer Großstadt" (see above) but finaly not used. It is written for 12 violins. The piano sounds of the computer recording provided here are just because the violin ones were not good enough.
Score (PDF) |